As a member of Black Hills Home Builders Association you can take advantage of a vast array of benefits. Whether it's access to the latest industry news and resources, networking, member discounts, special events, educational opportunities or advocacy for the building industry - Black Hills Home Builders Association has something for everyone!
Builder Member - $475
Associate Member - $475
Affiliate Member - $100*
*Company or Organization must already have an active Associate or Builder membership within the association for an affiliate to join.
- Proper Licensing for your field, if applicable.
- Be sponsored by a current member of the BHHBA.
- Insure employees (if any) for workmen's compensation and carry general liability.
- Be licensed by the State of South Dakota if required by the state.
- Be joining for the purpose of supporting the home building industry.
- Subscribe to the Code of Ethics for active members.
Be a builder of a single-family or multi-family dwelling, or a remodeler within the territorial jurisdiction established for the BHHBA by the NAHB and be a purchaser of residential building permits in the Territory. Appear positioned to continue as an active Homebuilder in the Territory.
Provide a significant product, service or functions on job sites of Homebuilders within the Territory - or provide a direct and significant role in support of the Homebuilding industry within the Territory.
Be a current employee of a Black Hills Home Builder member in good standing.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these qualifications, please call the Black Hills Home Builders Association office at 348-7850.
Check out the membership benefits.