As a member of Black Hills Home Builders Association you can take advantage of a vast array of benefits. Whether it's access to the latest industry news and resources, networking, member discounts, special events, educational opportunities or advocacy for the building industry - Black Hills Home Builders Association has something for everyone!
Builder Member - $450
Associate Member - $450
Affiliate Member - $75*
*Company or Organization must already have an active Associate or Builder membership within the association for an affiliate to join.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these qualifications, please
call the Black Hills Home Builders Association office at 348-7850.
- Proper Licensing for your field, if applicable.
- Be sponsored by a current member of the BHHBA.
- Insure employees (if any) for workmen's compensation and carry general liability.
Be a builder of a single-family or multi-family dwelling, or a remodeler within the territorial jurisdiction established for the BHHBA by the NAHB and be a purchaser of residential building permits in the Territory. Appear positioned to continue as an active Homebuilder in the Territory.
- ASSOCIATES & AFFILIATES
Provide a significant product, service or functions on job sites of Homebuilders within the Territory - or provide a direct and significant role in support of the Homebuilding industry within the Territory.
- Be licensed by the State of South Dakota if required by the state.
- Be joining for the purpose of supporting the home building industry.
- Subscribe to the Code of Ethics for active members.
Check out the membership benefits.