Construction Industry Center/
B.H. Home Builders Association
Surplus Materials & Equipment Auction
September 28, 2013
Central States Fairgrounds
The Construction Industry Center and the Black Hills Home Builders Association for the
past several years have combined to sponsor a surplus materials and equipment auction for
members of the association(s). This auction has become very popular with both consignors
and the public and continues to grow in size with each successive year.
How does it work?
• CIC & BHHBA rents the facility, hires the auctioneer and handles all
• You consign your items and receive an 85% return
• 90% return on single item sales of $5,000 - $10,000
• 95% return on single item sales $10,000+
How do I participate?
• Contact C.I.C. at 343-5252 or B.H.H.B.A. at 348-7850
to receive a contract and consignor number
• Set aside any materials and/or equipment you wish to consign and mark them
with your company name and consignor number.
• Drop them off at the fairgrounds the day before the auction.
EventList powered by schlu.net